<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2605909104592322071?origin\x3dhttp://nsiewping.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Hi peeps, My name is Siew Ping.
I am a simple normal girl.
I love to travel, shopping.
Oh, am trying to share my days with u here.
Welcome to my world. :D
Daydreaming
♥ Grow taller and thinner
♥ Have a Honda Accord
♥ More tees
♥ MONEYYY

Love Notes

The Queue
RuiXue
SheueLi
QianHong
LiChuan
MeiEe
ShanNa
SzeErn
KimBoon
Friend
Friend
Friend
My Past
➜ November 2008
➜ December 2008
➜ January 2009
➜ February 2009
➜ March 2009
➜ April 2009
➜ May 2009
➜ July 2009
➜ October 2009
➜ December 2009
➜ April 2010

Basecodes | Images & Background
© SpoiltRADI.O★™
Moozik
»10 songs shuffling
Copy & Paste your music playlist code here
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Striving....

Finally...cum to d last week
last week of my last sem in UMT
2nd last day to have lectures in UMT
last week for me to prepare for final exam
last time i ll haf my exam in UMT
last week which i should prepare for fyp report
three more weeks to spend d days wif my frenz here

Next week we ll start our final exam
After two weeks, its time for us to pass up our fyp draft
After three more weeks, its time for us to present our fyp
After two months, i m going to start my new life
in new environment wif new groups of ppl

Somehow i feel tat...y am i seems relaxing?
SHouldn't...it shouldn't be like tis
I haf to take d time to meet my supervisor
I haf to take d time to complete my tutorial
I haf to take my time to revise for my final
I haf to take my time to strive for Numerical Analysis paper

Although how much i wish d time could stop...
but still I haf to
tell my self tat
"Siew Ping, u haf to strive for ur final!"




Ms. Neo ended @ 1:20 PM